Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick note

On Monday night I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. so the voice won when I didn't feel like doing the 4.5 yesterday.  No problem, I have a rest day in my training plan so Friday's rest became Tuesday's rest.  I forced guilt aside.  This morning, however, I know if I want to get a 4.5 in today I have to go in the next ten minutes.  I cannot use my health blog as an excuse not to be healthy.  So we interrupt this blog for a solid run!!! I will post more after the run when my voice says I will have something valid to say because I will have done what I tell my readers I am doing.  Holy God, does that even make sense?  See, I need a RUN!  Be Strong.

And if you are all really lucky, I will post a sweaty after run pic for you! Tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment